lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ft029"

40 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Automatically promote to queen ---> Automatically promote to queen if less than X seconds remaining#3

You can set the preference to auto-queen if you're premoving. I personally have it off and can confidently mate my opponent if I have a pawn rushing up the board, with very little time remaining. You …

ft029
Lichess Feedback - Option to filter out new users#10

Exactly how many cheaters have you encountered in your past 100 games? Somehow, I don't believe it's a "significant" number-- I've only encountered about 5 on this site in my entire lifetime memory. P…

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Crazyhouse seek as white#1

It bothers me whenever I see people seek a crazyhouse game, but give themselves white. On one hand, I'm desperate to play some good crazyhouse games, but on the other hand, I lose more often simply be…

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Elometer to test your elo?#11

2259. That is definitely not my over the board rating (1830). I guess I'm just good with tactics and theory, but terrible at arriving at such positions where there's tactics and theory.

ft029
General Chess Discussion - puzzle 69286#2

After Qh5, Be8 traps the queen, but after Qxe8 Qxe8 Nxf5! white gets 2 pieces, which is arguably better than a rook.

ft029
General Chess Discussion - This player uses toilet assistance#30

so close to victory, yet so far, sarg0n...

ft029
General Chess Discussion - As a very weak player, is it rude to play against people?#20

Everyone has to start off as a weak player, and there is absolutely nothing shameful about it. Improvement in fact comes from playing stronger players. If bullet is fun and is your goal, then great! B…

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Set puzzle rating lower#5

I feel like solving puzzles way below your rating will not be helpful towards your skill. If you're aiming to notice little tricks and tactics in game, then half the battle is simply being aware that …

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Only legal move forces a draw and lichess says it is not draw#22

If lichess fixes this bug, then I will have to rethink my bullet endgame strategy :P

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Tired of 3 figure rating?#5

I thought these tips would be cheesy, but they really are important and good common sense.

ft029