lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ben3536"

9 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Lichess' code of conduct and how it gets applied can be a bit frustrating#28

Unlike most of the people here (apparently), I do agree with you that it was bad sportsmanship and should be regulated. However, I also think that it is practically infeasible to regulate properly. Fo…

ben3536
Lichess Feedback - BUG: Playing a game before tournament starts#4

If you don't want this to happen, don't join (or withdraw from) the tournament, and then join once you finish your game.

ben3536
Lichess Feedback - Timeouts for refusing opponents you asked not to have#10

If you are being matched with people outside the requested range, that's almost certainly a coding bug, so they are asking you details of what happened to try and find the bug so they can fix it. I wo…

ben3536
Lichess Feedback - Which new features are planned ?#5

@OGeffert said in #4: > What is this "Lichess feedback" used for, if there are NO ANSWERS from the LICHESS TEAM about user wishes ? > > To keep us talking OR to get serious feedback that helps improvi…

ben3536
Lichess Feedback - Jerky animation and increasingly slow engine initialization on Safari#5

I don't know if this is the recommended way, but you can report issues on the Lichess Github, here: https://github.com/ornicar/lila/issues

ben3536
General Chess Discussion - why is quality of world champ chat so poor?#2

If you're looking for helpful commentary, don't look in the chat, or in general, places where anybody can say whatever they want without reprisal. Instead, a lot of streamers can have interesting anal…

ben3536
General Chess Discussion - Query about usernames of well-known GMs#22

@stamplicking said in #21: > It's actually "C9C9C9C9C9" (missed one). Thanks. (edited the post.)

ben3536
General Chess Discussion - Query about usernames of well-known GMs#17

@Ifancy_potato said in #16: > Zhigalko_Sergei's real name is Sergei Zhigalko, in case you didnt know Ah, my apologies. The point still stands, however.

ben3536
General Chess Discussion - Query about usernames of well-known GMs#14

C9C9C9C9C9 / penguingim1: Andrew Tang Night-King96: Oleksandr Brotnyk mutdpro: (IM) Minh Le junglebook1 / nihalsarin2004: Nihal Sarin ARM-777777: Haik Martirosyan Konevlad: Vladislav Artemiev may6enex…

ben3536