lichess.org
Donate

Lichess, please!!! 0+0,5 seconds mode

tttttttttt is actually decent at chess. His tactics are good; although in bullet itself he does play with unsound sacrifices and stupid moves which you wouldn't play in conventional chess.

However, his conventional chess is sound (although I made a stupid blunder and would have won otherwise).
790 in standard blitz and classical?

That's the lowest I've ever seen.
Cynosure, I did stupid moves in some of our games, otherwise I think, I should have won them (but may be it's just a part of intuitional tactics). i also made stupid blunder in 5+0, otherwise we could have equal advantage, before I ate your rook.
Dionysus, I saw 273 elo. But it was long time before you started up here. Then Lichess made 790 -- barrier.
Haha...well I'm not sure, but I don't think I have.

I'm glad you did that intentionally, though. It looks absurdly imbalanced compared to your bullet.
Yes. Though if somebody will do it now, he will be, may be, mark as cheater. But I didn't increase rating of myself that way. I just resigned to some random person some amount of times. It was not forbidden by the rules of the site, so I think it's ok.
Well, I achieved "Rocketing Rabbit" at that game. Is anybody who achieved "turbo-charged cheetah"?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.