lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chill5555"

9 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - engine not loading#1

doesn't seem to want to load on the newest version of google chrome but works on other browsers.

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - [request] download all pgn games from a playing session/ selected download#1

Hi I think this would be a nice option to have instead of having to download each game individually or every single game you've ever played. -cheers!

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - Option to hear notation of move when played#1

For example upload a pgn and try visualizing the move as you click through the moves and hear what is being played.

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - a way to erase earlier moves from a pgn while keeping the rest#2

So I found a way to 'strip' previous moves to the beginning using scid vs. PC. Still it would be nice feature in lichess to add.

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - a way to erase earlier moves from a pgn while keeping the rest#1

I was wondering if there is a way to take a pgn and say for example go to move 15 in a game that had a total of 40 moves, and be able to erase the first 15 moves but keep the remaining ones. I want to…

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion- Be able to transfer all line from analysis board to study#1

As for as I know you can only take the mainline into the study.

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - add fen string and pgn when going to analysis board from game vs AI#1

When you're in a current game vs AI and you go to analysis board you aren't able to have all the normal options the analysis board has (fen string, pgn, create study, etc) if you were to access it thr…

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - simple fix in board editor (allow to remove piece by clicking on it)#3

true, just thought it would be a little quicker if you could click.. maybe just something for the dev team to do if they have free time.. - Hope all is well Boviced!

chill5555
Lichess Feedback - simple fix in board editor (allow to remove piece by clicking on it)#1

It would be nice to be able to bypass having to click the trash icon or hand icon to remove a piece you placed on a square, instead for example if you are placing down knights and you put one on the w…

chill5555