lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Vigarista456"

21 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - weirdest lichess usernames?#5

@APlayerFromZH said in #1: > I nominate: @boilingFrog Where is that Katana girl from tho? is it an OC drawing?

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - write kind words#16

Go get them champ, you got this

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - Concept of alive#7

= being deadn't

Vigarista456
Lichess Feedback - "Market" for time controls#11

@AsDaGo said in #10: > Ok, that makes more sense. But still, it usually only takes a few seconds for me to find a pairing (I usually play 3+2), and there are many more players at your level, so it sho…

Vigarista456
Lichess Feedback - "Market" for time controls#8

Okay okay i maybe need to correct myself here: What time control+increment/variant should i select...among the ones i want to play, such that i find the most amount of games. Let's say that today i wa…

Vigarista456
Lichess Feedback - "Market" for time controls#5

@corvusmellori So you are 100% sure, without a shadow of doubt, that Bullet 1+0 Standard is the most played format everyday, at any given time, any time of the year?

Vigarista456
Lichess Feedback - "Market" for time controls#1

Okay so guys guys hear me out: i've been absolutely fascinated with economy for a while and one takeway of the book i'm reading is that every properly functioning market has prices acting as perfect "…

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - 15+10 =?#21

@WassimBerbar said in #18: > I was just joking, of course 15+10 ≠ 1510. Imagine if you could add numbers like that... Concatenation of strings is sometimes denoted using the plus sign in computer scie…

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - What color is math?#10

I think there are some topics about colouring in Graph Theory, you should check there and see where it goes

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - God#121

@heckerboy said in #107: > does alcohol taste good, well it does not, so why not say that cl tastes good since babies loves it @Raspberry_yoghurt said in #113: > Yeah it does, that why everybody drink…

Vigarista456