lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

Round 2, Match 107: @regener8tion vs @vlad-sensei

According to @Regener8tion, this match has been scheduled for Saturday April 23 at 8AM PST (1800 CET). In the interest of seeing matches played, this extension beyond 17th April has been granted. If either player should turn up 20 minutes later than the agreed time above, this will be defined as not turning up on time. Consequently, this will result in a forfeit decision given this match is already a long way behind schedule.
@JannLee said in #517:
> Loser's Bracket, Round 1, Match 188 : @Chijss vs @the_Crocodile_Hunter
>
> So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 24th April, otherwise this match will be determined as a double forfeit.

Me and @Chijss will play our match on 26 April (Tue) 17 UTC
@JannLee said in #521:
> Loser's Bracket, Round 1, Match 180 : @LinuxD vs @seth_7777777
>
> So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 24th April, otherwise this match will be determined as a double forfeit.

I don't understand what I have to do. Last time I wrote that I was ready to play. And here I am in "Loser's bracket". Incomprehensible regulations. Remove me from the tournament. Thanks, @JannLee

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.