lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

my opponents is blocking upcomming messages and he's not message me so not sure when this match take place
Hello SpinalTap won the match 6 to 0 Yesterday... ((He's really good!)) I believe we are supposed to post the results of our game. Is there another round for those who lose matches i.e. a second round? I believe there is if anyone knows let me know how I can find the second match details. BIG thank you Jann Lee / Okie and everyone who put this together was a ton of fun and motivation to improve for next year!
Sorry @JannLee , I'm having a lot of issues trying to schedule the match with @svandapro. So far he has putt much effort into scheduling our match.
@ninjasword There is indeed a 2nd round for those who lost once. In order to be out of the tournament you have to lose TWICE.

To find out who you play next you'll have to refer to the challonge site: challonge.com/CWC2021
Scroll all the way down to the so-called loser's bracket. In your case I see that you will have to play the loser of match 126 which hasn't happened yet.

Let me know if you need further help.

Take care,
Legion

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.