lichess.org
Donate

2023-awc-rounds-and-results

@Jmilie said in #60:
> I asked my opponent @Vibranium18 yesterday when we want to play and he said "Actually... I forfeit"
>
> what happens now?

If your opponent forefeits or doesn't respond to schedule a time, the one who is responsive towards playing the games wins by default. So you don't have to worry. Just post and contact chronatog that you won by default before the end of round 1.
Ok, Thank You, @ATOZ47 !

So I declare here and now that I won by default @chronatog (will private message this to)

..omg I need to study than for second round ;), I'm not at my high atm.

GL to you all!
@HowlinD said in #54:
> @HowlinD vs @LaosWarrior will (normally) take place on Sunday 17th, 7pm UTC time

Actually this will probably happen later in the night, or tomorrow, since we are both commuting today and I'm stuck in traffic
All forfeits have been communicated. Round 1 has come to a close. Round 2 now begins, with the deadline being Sunday September 24th. As always, you are welcome to play ahead if your opponent is known.

challonge.com/2023awc for pairings. Please communicate with a TD if there is an issue.

There is a pending Armageddon game between @n0puedeser (1.5+0, White) vs @Jacko720 (3+0, Black, draw odds) to decide their match.

If your match reaches a 7-7 stalemate, you do not need to wait for a TD - just pick someone you both are fine with handling your time bids, and submit bids to them.

Join the Atomic WC team, to post in this forum