lichess.org
Donate

2023-awc-rounds-and-results

@ATOZ47 said in #194:
> Well, very unfortunate to not have that stream! I was interested in the stream. Anyway, I think an elite player may become unavailable to play further in the awc. Two of their games are sus. Again I'm not accusing anyone, but I need to be 100% sure before i do so and report them :) I will try my best to find in those two games anything that can convince me positively.
>
> Hope someone can stream the awc semis and finals. If anyone needs a guest commentator, I am available :/
>
> Also does anyone know when was xeransis and gannet account created and closed? Does anyone have those two accounts atomic games and all other variants and standard games?

Well, looks like lichess doesn't take actions against elite (2400+) players without conclusive or solid evidence. I am almost certain that the player i thought was cheating was using some kind of assistance but i do not have concrete evidence to support my view. Well, he lives on to see another day on lichess until i catch him red handed next time :)

Also, since vannto isn't playing this awc seriously, i think i should somehow convince him to forfeit awc anytime just to screw up the tournament pairings for chronatog ;)
@Vannto you have @JakeStateFarm blocked. If @JakeStateFarm cannot communicate with you by 11 November 2023 to arrange a match, you will be forfeited again (and out of the tournament).

I am making this message public so that everyone involved and observers are aware of the timeliness. A match needs to be played between now and 18 November 2023.
@AtomicWorldChamp said in #204:
> @Vannto you have @JakeStateFarm blocked. If @JakeStateFarm cannot communicate with you by 11 November 2023 to arrange a match, you will be forfeited again (and out of the tournament).
>
> I am making this message public so that everyone involved and observers are aware of the timeliness. A match needs to be played between now and 18 November 2023.
@AtomicWorldChamp said in #205:

> @Vannto has withdrawn. @JakeStateFarm advances.

For no reason, I am starting to like vannto even though he clearly told me that he wouldn't withdraw from AWC yet he has done exactly what I wanted him to do but a lil earlier. Had he done this in semis or losers bracket, chronatog would have had some stories to tell his children about the AWC.

Anyway, moving onto something serious that I'm preoccupied with, I am still doing my research about this elite player. I might have some idea about who this might be. I am thinking of writing a blog about him detailing everything that I can find about him and his previous accounts. I will also attach proofs that can prove or draw attention of very superior play style. I might also get the games proof-read by some legendary atomic players. And just a day before the AWC 23 finals, you will either have my apology blog or my accusation blog. I have also been sent texts by other atomic players saying what i post in forum is annoying and not required. So if you see an apology blog before the awc finals, it would simply mean that I will no longer interact in the awc forum or write about it ever again in the future. And if most of the people agree with blog, then lichess needs to reevaluate their cheat detection team and some of you would owe me an apology.
I think there could be someone intermediating the scheduling of matches and not in the hands of the players

Join the Atomic WC team, to post in this forum