lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:stargazer1966"

32 forum posts
Game analysis - recent game#1

https://lichess.org/1x2YjF3YcxnE Hi, just played this game. Another one of those instances where I gain an advantage but then cannot for the life of me think of how to continue. In fact halfway throug…

stargazer1966
General Chess Discussion - savage#3

I joined a team a while back before realising there wasn't a team vs team feature. Surely the whole point of having teams? That they can compete against each other? I would welcome this feature.

stargazer1966
General Chess Discussion - braindead#6

I would like to thank everyone for their comments all of which have been useful, not least in making me think about why I play chess. I just enjoy playing, I don't really know much about the history o…

stargazer1966
General Chess Discussion - braindead#1

I just resigned in a rated game because I thought it was a casual game and didn't matter. Just goes to show how much attention I am paying when I play! I also am often playing a piece down without not…

stargazer1966
General Chess Discussion - Castling under attack??#12

Think of it this way, you can check a King but you can't check a rook :)

stargazer1966
Game analysis - no idea#12

Thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions.

stargazer1966
Game analysis - no idea#1

hi, I often to get to positions in my games when my mind goes blank and i have absolutely no idea what to do next. It's not that i am in a good or bad position ( i often have no idea if the position i…

stargazer1966
General Chess Discussion - Your goals in chess#8

My goal is not to lose six games in a row. Five is my record so far today.

stargazer1966
General Chess Discussion - motivation#1

My last couple of games have been terrible. how do you motivate yourself to improve?

stargazer1966
Lichess Feedback - learn from your mistakes#1

I have just played a game and after I finished I went to game analysis which informed me I had made three mistakes. I clicked on the 'learn from your mistakes' icon which informed me no mistakes were …

stargazer1966