lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:karun0109"

38 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Black Lives Matter#254

It is odd to say that this is not political. To support the BLM movement implies that you believe that Black lives are being valued less by the police in the US. There is no evidence of this. More whi…

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Temp ban if you leave game to lose on time and play another.#6

I get that this is an old problem. I am not suggesting that you should not be allowed to play multiple games or that you should be banned if you lose one of your games due to timeout but if you lose o…

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Temp ban if you leave game to lose on time and play another.#1

Hi, I just played a game in which my opponent left with over a minute left on his clock. Then I noticed that he was already playing another game. He played that game while making me wait for his clock…

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Lichess app feature request. Keep me logged in.#1

I only ever try to use the app when my broadband becomes spotty and I want to use mobile data to finish a game. For some reason I have to log in again. It would be really helpful it there were an opti…

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Can't withdraw after game#9

Agreed. the option to withdraw right after a game was better.

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - The "You lost to a cheater" alert#3

Makes a lot of sense.

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Lichess won't load.#2

Could @thibault or someone else please help me figure this out? If I'm not using a VPN, I keep getting the response that en.lichess.org took too long to respond. I've tried with Chrome, Opera and Fire…

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Game does not end at zero time#2

it's probably lag compensation after the move has been submitted. If the guy's lag is .5 sec then you would see that added after he plays the move so you could theoretically see his clock go to 0.0 mu…

karun0109
General Chess Discussion - 1 free lesson from a coach?#2

Interesting idea but I think there would probably be too many people looking to just get free lesson leading to the whole thing being a bit of a waste for the coaches. But maybe the coaches could reco…

karun0109
Lichess Feedback - Lichess won't load.#1

Hi. for some reason lichess has not been loading at all for me for the last few hours. I have been sadly forced to play on chess.com. I thought the whole site was down but found out that it wasn't fro…

karun0109