lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Lance5500"

663 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Italian Opening or not?#6

@Shivraj_Goswami_0010 said in #1: > Is Italian Opening your favourite opening? If yes, I will invite you to my Italian Opening study. I like a lot of openings.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - c4 the best initial move????#32

> c4 the best initial move? There are several equally good first moves.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Some Advice Pls#14

@SenpaiDouma said in #1: > So hey guys, I just recently got my FIDE rating last month, it's only 1068 as of now, in the Rapid format. I'd like to take it up to at least 1400-1500 through self-study on…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Classical chess is bad yes or no?#27

> Classical chess is bad yes or no? Classical chess are good.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - bug: i can not unfollow a player whose account is closed#4

> bug: i can not unfollow a player whose account is closed You can unfollow from here: https://lichess.org/@/hydroshadow/following

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - I want to play an random GM tomorrow... its my 53rd birthday on 17th November. Any GM volunteers?#4

> I want to play an random GM tomorrow... its my 53rd birthday on 17th November. Any GM volunteers? I am not GM but you might consider to play with myself if you'd review which player have achieved th…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Chess players are antisocial?#5

> How do I deal with rejection? Maybe you can try to use your approach in the classical time control games instead of bullet, so distraction would be less important in comparing to a bullet game and y…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - 2600 bullet accomplished, tips for 2700#5

> 2600 bullet accomplished, tips for 2700 Play vs stronger and faster players constantly so you will have a chance to adapt to their level and speed eventually.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - How to stop hanging pieces?#12

> How to stop hanging pieces? Look for checks, captures and threats.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - I’m 51 years old, always been 1600, how do I become a GM , serious answers only please.#28

>This topic is now closed You can technically close the forum topic in your own team forum.

LM Lance5500