lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Lance5500"

661 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - My 6000th simul on Lichess#25

@Tabsi said in #18: > I don't even have 6k games in total @Krisha2813 said in #22: > I don't even have 2k games Both of you will eventually. @Avaneesh999999 said in #20: > congrats @Tigerthinksbad sai…

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - What are the benefits of pushing the h pawn?#2

> What are the benefits of pushing the h pawn? Attack on the kingside.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - I just lost 15 games in a row in ultrabullet#5

> I just lost 15 games in a row in ultrabullet From a positive angle of view: at least your mouse works after that.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - King‘s Indian Defense Help#5

> King‘s Indian Defense Help https://lichess.org/study/search?q=King+Indian+Defense

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Team Battles - how to find them?#2

> Team Battles - how to find them? You can see the team battles of the teams where you are a team member: https://lichess.org/tournament

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Is there any online chess self-test to check what level you are?#7

> Is there any online chess self-test to check what level you are? Lichess lobby.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - How to beat 2200+ when you are < 1700#46

> How to beat 2200+ when you are < 1700 On time or by opening trap or by risky way of play by setting up the imbalanced position.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Disrespect#12

> Disrespect Disrespect is to expect from masters to play just the certain range of openings. Any player including a master is allowed to play any opening.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - Italian Opening or not?#6

@Shivraj_Goswami_0010 said in #1: > Is Italian Opening your favourite opening? If yes, I will invite you to my Italian Opening study. I like a lot of openings.

LM Lance5500
General Chess Discussion - c4 the best initial move????#32

> c4 the best initial move? There are several equally good first moves.

LM Lance5500