lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:James369"

26 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Notification about games lost to a cheater#3

Yes @amazingname is correct. If it matters so much to you then just know you got something back. However, showing who cheated could be a useful addition. I have gotten the notification and have been c…

James369
General Chess Discussion - WORLD CUP game picks#59

lol all the powerhouses getting eliminated :) bye germany!

James369
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - I play only white#24

@coledavis, I don’t know about the original post, but for me, I see a few 2200+ guys doing it so they can get the advantage. In variants, a lot of people do white only so they can get an advantage - n…

James369
Off-Topic Discussion - I play only white#9

I think those who want to play only games with white care too much about their online ratings :)

James369
Lichess Feedback - Unable to access tournaments#16

@adondevamos Personally, I like berserking. It’s a challenge to berserk (though it can be frustrating sometimes) and provides extra entertainment. Especially in ultra, there may be “odd”games, but thi…

James369
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Coordinates#14

48 for black @Titus369 beat that!!

James369
General Chess Discussion - Wanna play the openings better?#71

Let’s say I choose the French Defense. In that, I’d have to choose between different lines and there is gonna be a lot of fluff that I shouldn’t care about in that opening. I also have to make sure I’…

James369
General Chess Discussion - Wanna play the openings better?#44

But for real, how do we know that the opening Study is of really good quality. I suggest having a free one of some relatively basic opening so that users have some sort of sample.

James369