lichess.org
Donate

The 2021-2022 era

You might be shocked to see my post as I am now, what all say, a 'dead' account..
And I have no problem in being called that; in fact it's perfectly appropriate for my account. I rarely come online on lichess because most of my time goes to school work and stuff.
So a question popped in my mind.. this question is directed to the old forumers.
How many of you miss the 2021-2022 era on lichess?
I can assure you that you will feel nostalgic while replying, if you do.
Hope you see your answers soon.
The AstroGuy.
(PS: I don't know if a thread similar to this had been created earlier because I rarely come online. So if there has been a thread on this previously, I apologise for creating the spam thread.)
Yes I do miss it. Many good posters gone or banned or simply back to work. I do remember several amusing flame wars from back then.
@LordSupremeChess said in #3:
> I came to the forums in 2023. Don't know what you're talking about
Well if you came in 2023, it's quite understandable you don't know..
It was a great, like GREAT time then...
@TheAstroGuy said in #1:
true... that where quite more humorous
and legends will only remember alex one of most funniest person on lichess off topic forum ever...(although i can't remember correctly)
I must say lichess lost some of the legends
but still lichess forums are the best...
I remember those old covid time when i first time met lichess :D
@Dukedog said in #4:
> Yes I do miss it. Many good posters gone or banned or simply back to work. I do remember several amusing flame wars from back then.
yeah there where quite many wars
and we never ever without a new forum or even wait for single new forum
the new forums made in every 5 minutes
those were nostalgic time
and those time raised my sense of humor too
now people are so busy and less people on the forums too..
time changes :c
It was fun to get acquainted to lichess culture as it was at that time.
@Dukedog said in #4:
> Yes I do miss it. Many good posters gone or banned or simply back to work. I do remember several amusing flame wars from back then.
Don't worry, Dukedog, I'm here. I will enlighten your knowledge with my wisdom (by pointing a torch named "Wisdom" at your skull lol).