lichess.org
Donate

0-2500 in 3 years

Hi guys,I started playing chess 3 years ago.I was mostly playing on chesscom but recently made an account here to post this forum.I saw a girl make a video about how she reached 0-2000 in 2 years,I reached 0-2500 online in 3 years(I am 2000 FIDE),So I wanna make a video on the same topic about hers,but Im not really good at video editing and about what should I talk exactly.Is there anyone who would like to help me? Thank you :)
Im not flexing about my rating bro Im just asking someone to help me edit the video not to tell me that im a genius for no reason
With fewer than 150 blitz games here you've already defeated several IMs and a GM as well. Pretty impressive for 3 years. Could be quite a video.
@MKRasljechess said in #1:
> Hi guys,I started playing chess 3 years ago.I was mostly playing on chesscom but recently made an account here to post this forum.I saw a girl make a video about how she reached 0-2000 in 2 years,I reached 0-2500 online in 3 years(I am 2000 FIDE),So I wanna make a video on the same topic about hers,but Im not really good at video editing and about what should I talk exactly.Is there anyone who would like to help me? Thank you :)

Get Wondershare Filmora , that's a good editing site. I wish if I could bee you
@AzeChessQueen said in #5:
> I wish if I could bee you

Very strange, wishing for the identity of someone else you only know from two forum posts.
If true, that is incredible. If you're being honest, do not waste your talent, and chase becoming a great chess player.
@MKRasljechess said in #1:
> I reached 0-2500 online in 3 years

That means it takes you 10 hours, 31 minutes, and 8.3111696 seconds to gain one rating point (or 2.2815911 rating points per day).

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.