lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:pulsar512b"

45 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - Prep - A Discussion#1

Comments on https://lichess.org/@/pulsar512b/blog/prep-a-discussion/5C1Uu2Ze

pulsar512b
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Running a Advanced Chess Tournament (Human + Computer)#12

@drmrboss You do not quite understand- the point is that the strength of the human that is looking at the engine, deciding whether to play its first move or its second move, or to notice that it may b…

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Running a Advanced Chess Tournament (Human + Computer)#9

@drmrboss Sure, let's allow that. The skill of the player at using the engine is very important, and more important than the raw power imo.

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Running a Advanced Chess Tournament (Human + Computer)#7

@drmrboss not totally- it's more complicated I believe

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Running a Advanced Chess Tournament (Human + Computer)#3

I'd like to join this tournament @simplerxiao - when is this planned for?

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Time Sandbagging#10

@OMGoodness Terms of Service, basically the rules of the site

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Please remove both teams I am apart of#6

What you have to do is go to the team, go to settings (might have to scroll) then hit close at the bottom (again, may take scrolling)

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Favourite Blitz TC#5

#4 Yeah, I'll probably do that sometime soon- want to do some other analysis too.

pulsar512b
General Chess Discussion - Favourite Blitz TC#3

It would be simple to find the general distribution- you'd just need the PGN files and count up all the instances of 3+0, 3+2, 5+0, and 5+3 games

pulsar512b