lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:jg2017"

170 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Chat etiquette - what doest " Do not post sensitive material to shock people" mean?#8

@KenulL_76 exactly no wires are allowed or electric fences. Also electric chair images are forbidden.

jg2017
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement(s)#2

Is the TA on April 1st an April Fools Joke?

jg2017
Horde World Championship - HWC 2022 Pairings and Results#74

@qpwoeirut vs @jg2017 will play on October 10th at 18:20 UTC.

jg2017
Horde World Championship - HWC 2022 Announcement and Registration#46

"I'm in"

jg2017
Off-Topic Discussion - 6 difficult trivia questions (geography, history, etc.)#27

@juliegirl1999 wow you are right I assumed that logo was a cross since they are called the Saints after all. As for the purple flag question I looked it up and there are two correct answers is this wh…

jg2017
Off-Topic Discussion - 6 difficult trivia questions (geography, history, etc.)#19

We can add Minnesota Vikings, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Bears, to list for #5.

jg2017
Off-Topic Discussion - 6 difficult trivia questions (geography, history, etc.)#18

@juliegirl1999 said in #1: > Obviously, anybody could Google these so if you want to spoil the fun feel free. The question is: how many of these can you get without searching? If you can get 2-3 I'll …

jg2017
General Chess Discussion - Lichess celebrates Pride month?#28

@WorldRenownPatzer said in #18: > There's even more letters, LGBTQIA+. > > Soon, they will have a school and you can earn your LGBTQIAWRTYUOPSDFHJKZXCVNM+ certificate. Where is the E in said certifica…

jg2017
Off-Topic Discussion - Math for the nerds#40

@Akbar2thegreat said in #39: > You should put space between '!' and '=' signs else it has different meaning. I am deeply sorry I meant x! =1 has solution 0.

jg2017
Off-Topic Discussion - Math for the nerds#38

@e4e5f4exf4nicht in #28 while it is true that x!=1 has solution 1, it also has solution 0 as 0!=1.

jg2017