lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:dragonperson101"

15 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - How come when I move in my correspondence game it doesn't show up on my profile?#6

huh well I don't know how to help you there

dragonperson101
Lichess Feedback - How come when I move in my correspondence game it doesn't show up on my profile?#4

are you talking about the games or the moves? I can see all three of your correspondence games and your last move. did you go to your profile, go to games, and then go to playing?

dragonperson101
Lichess Feedback - How come when I move in my correspondence game it doesn't show up on my profile?#2

I checked your profile and your latest moves seem to have shown. It may be because the moves don't show up immediately. Are you talking about the games not showing up on your profile? If so then just …

dragonperson101
General Chess Discussion - 29 storm for 1400!!#10

my highest is 40 and I'm around 1500-1600, but puzzle storm is mainly pattern recognition (there are a lot of forks, mate in ones) and how fast you are with your mouse. after a while, you start expect…

dragonperson101
General Chess Discussion - What is your favorite time control for playing chess online?#17

I normally play 3+0 and 5+0 since I'm unable to play longer games, but I used to like 10+0 Other than that I'm not very picky with time controls. as long as the game isn't classical

dragonperson101