lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chesspawn123"

15 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Cheaters are Out of Control Today. Is Lichess anti cheating team on vacation today?#29

Got to love all the apologists.

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Cheaters are Out of Control Today. Is Lichess anti cheating team on vacation today?#7

@griffindabeast said in #6: You're right. It's probably amnesia.

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Cheaters are Out of Control Today. Is Lichess anti cheating team on vacation today?#5

@Talezassian said in #4: Being happy with my results is not what got me to my current deflated rating. Again, thanks for the optimism!

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Cheaters are Out of Control Today. Is Lichess anti cheating team on vacation today?#3

@Talezassian said in #2: I appreciate the optimism. But we know all too well online chess is infested with questionable participants. We'll never know how many losses from today were illegitimate and …

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Cheaters are Out of Control Today. Is Lichess anti cheating team on vacation today?#1

So far lost 16 games and won 7 today against players of similar rating. Every single game I'm getting blown off the board. Not slowly loosing some strategical game or endgame. No, completely blown off…

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - I beat a 1900+ bullet player with halloween gambit!#3

@Dino960 , that's quite a feat for a 1200 player. Maybe someone hack the profile of the 1900 rated player? Nicely done!

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Pawn Pushers in Blitz Games#7

@jposthuma I don't remember asking for an analysis of my games. Should I look up your games and run them in stockfish so we can critique it? I can make it a habit of posting your loses here if you lik…

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Pawn Pushers in Blitz Games#3

@ItsComing I don't appreciate the sarcasm. Why aren't you a GM yet if you so smart?

chesspawn123
General Chess Discussion - Pawn Pushers in Blitz Games#1

Does anyone else get annoyed at lower to intermediate level players that would rather push pawns like a game of Go in blitz instead of a game of chess? I'm not talking about taking advantage of pawn s…

chesspawn123
Lichess Feedback - Button Placement in Live Games #1

Hello, I play often in lichess and just about every session I click on the wrong button because the layout changes unexpectedly. That goes both the chat box and the options to the right of the chess b…

chesspawn123