lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:callaway123"

6 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - What do you think of cheating and how should they be punished?#6

how do you know if you are only paired with cheaters ? my oponnents are often playing like the world champ but in the end they do some silly mistake to not get in under the cheat radar its annoying cu…

callaway123
General Chess Discussion - How do I know which games my opponent cheated on?#7

i have cheaters in every game i play in here most of the time i cant report all cuase they dont make 0 s in the computer analysis but almost every i play make perfect games so i guess you played alot …

callaway123
General Chess Discussion - Time control ?? wrong??#1

I have played many games 1 min to 10 min and when i clock the time lets say for 3 minutes games with my timer on phone i lose on time and the oponnent has many times 1 minute left or sometimes more an…

callaway123
General Chess Discussion - Touch or mouse ? fast chess ??#1

what do you use and why when playing online chess a computer and mouse or a tablet or phone wit touch , what i mean is a touch or mouse ?? and is faster chess games more effective with a mouse or can …

callaway123
General Chess Discussion - Why you should report cheaters#20

whats the point of cheating in chess on a chess site like this there is no money in the win for it you must just be a bad person who like to mess with other persons time and so , i got reported but i …

callaway123
General Chess Discussion - how many chess games have you played ?#1

how many chess games in your Life have you played if you can Count between the fingers or exactly doesnt matter and Count the ones otb also ?

callaway123