lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:a4477"

463 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#50

In a few more minutes I have to go and I will be back after Shabbat so not sure I can continue to discuss now I will try after Shabbat

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#49

Ok so maybe my answers will seem like excuses to you but I have good reasons why to present my interpretation. But I want us to discuss this in a purely business sense without referring to Adam Oki's …

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#46

@pinchpinpong said in #44: > Raising a flag like they conquered Iwo Jima's Mount Shuribashi is for you a victory? then claim with debunked lies there was Hamas or any other terror organisation? On a h…

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#41

@pinchpinpong said in #40: > There was violence agitated by pro Israeli and your Hamas pro board could have been for 99% a pro Israeli, is all I wanted to say. If you against both. I congrats you but …

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#39

@pinchpinpong said in #38: > I am for peace as well, so I don't quit understand your opposition here...also that sign is from a random person and has no significance in the matter. You just try and sp…

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#37

@pinchpinpong said in #33: > You keeping on and try to agitate me by asking what is the problem... I am all in all against violence on both sides if there was no violence on the part of the pro-Palest…

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#36

@pinchpinpong said in #35: > wanna see truth or not? I'll post bin files here, then I will be muted for a week etc and my post will dissapear but the whole world knows truth whatever you try 2 say. > …

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#34

@pinchpinpong said in #31: > You know the whole world hate your kind? Not Hamas... they have no army. We know truth since October 8th, want me to post the bin files here? What does this have to do wit…

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#32

@pinchpinpong said in #29: > Politics should be prohibited on a chess site it always turn bad. > Saw all responses or replies as we say, that does not justify your point. Can you understand what is so…

a4477
Off-Topic Discussion - Protest on college campuses#30

@pinchpinpong said in #27: > It say it's stop the war it is called Anti=Semitism. It say release the hostages it say no it's Hamas> think I'm that stupid even judging of my last games? I don't underst…

a4477