lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Werdna2016"

15 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Microsoft Edge security setting will only allow one CPU for analysis#1

FYI, a side effect of a Microsoft Edge security setting will limit the number of CPUs and Memory available to the analysis engine. Action: 1. Settings > Privacy, search, and services. 2. Scroll down t…

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Why does Stockfish give 2 centi difference for equal lines?#4

Thank you @jomega.

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Why does Stockfish give 2 centi difference for equal lines?#1

In the following game Stockfish 14+ NNUE evaluates line 1 at +8.4 and line 2 at +8.2. Both lines are identical after the second move. Does anyone know why equivalent lines receive different evaluation…

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Feature Request: Showing Confidence Intervals#13

@StingerPuzzles Lichess currently provides a confidence interval. It is named "Rating deviation". There is just one confidence interval (rating deviation) now, and no one is asking for a new one. So y…

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Feature Request: Showing Confidence Intervals#11

#9 That was not a respectful or helpful reply. If you read the initial post again, I think you will find one of the reasons for the suggestion was to get a better sense of one's *own* improvement: "It…

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Feature Request: Showing Confidence Intervals#10

#8 I understand the rating deviation is provided on my profile page, but in addition it would be nice to see it on the rating graph.

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Arrow for best move no longer shows during analysis#3

Thank you. That solved my problem. Somehow, the "Best move arrow" became switched off on my second machine.

Werdna2016
Lichess Feedback - Arrow for best move no longer shows during analysis#1

When using local analysis, I typically enable 3-lines. It used to be that an arrow was drawn on the board for the highest scoring move. Now, an arrow only appears if I hover over an evaluation line. W…

Werdna2016
Game analysis - Unstable Stockfish evaluation#2

The above is the wrong board. Not sure what is going on. Disregard for now.

Werdna2016
Game analysis - Unstable Stockfish evaluation#1

In the following, Stockfish evaluation to a depth of 23 plys gives +5.1. However, after making the suggested move, the evaluation drops to 0.0. What a huge change! Has anyone else seen such a large ch…

Werdna2016