lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:UkrainianOTAMAN2005"

93 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - A little about war#5

@MsBlackBear said in #2: > @UkrainianOTAMAN2005 > > Link? you're just stating nothing with no evidence... as of right now this is a random political rant/political threat to people around the world fo…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
Off-Topic Discussion - A little about war#1

Today, a video appeared on the network in which the Russian military arranges a public execution of a Ukrainian prisoner of war. This was done on camera consciously, and the last words of the hero wer…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
Off-Topic Discussion - Propagandists of Ukraine, who is who?#71

@clousems @bfchessguy @InkyDarkBird @ClaireMarie123 @bfchessguy @CooloutAC @Collateral_love @YoChen @Mopman @MaugliUA @Katzenschinken I invite you and actually everyone in friendly tournament in memor…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
Off-Topic Discussion - Propagandists of Ukraine, who is who?#66

@ujcn said in #65: > @UkrainianOTAMAN2005 #64 Some strange shells were used by Ukraine - thousands of civilians were killed, and all the buildings are intact. Well, let's put it this way, okay. But wh…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
Off-Topic Discussion - Propagandists of Ukraine, who is who?#64

@ujcn said in #63: > @UkrainianOTAMAN2005 #62 No, sorry, we will correspond in all understandable language and on the topic that I suggested you discuss. And in Russian, you discuss topics on your Ukr…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
Off-Topic Discussion - Propagandists of Ukraine, who is who?#62

@ujcn said in #38: > @UkrainianOTAMAN2005 #28 And what needs to be done so that the Nazis stop killing civilians in Donbass? Let's discuss? Напишу по-русски. Вы мне в личку почти прямым текстом написа…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
Off-Topic Discussion - Propagandists of Ukraine, who is who?#28

@STIPPI @Red-white I didn't think you were so inhuman... I've read all the posts in this thread and found that there are a few people who just want to show off. I don't like it when people who know AB…

UkrainianOTAMAN2005
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]
SergeyVoronChess team - Проишествие!#7

@TryToPassWIL, по Первому в Вечерних новостях)). А еще лучше на программу к Соловью это отправить))

UkrainianOTAMAN2005