lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Numberman768"

73 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Another example for false positive in cheat detection#5

Its pretty stupid of you to imagine the algorithm is faulty because of this. Your team mate cheated by using the analysis board during the game.

Numberman768
Lichess Feedback - Friends List#16

I'm a big fan of the friends list but it's a small price to pay to keep things smooth. It's really impressive how lichess is handling the huge increase in users, especially considering there isn't a t…

Numberman768
Lichess Feedback - Why I am not in the leaderboard in atomic ?#13

You lose your rank when you dont play rated games in a week irrelevant of your RD.

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Dvoretsky's Endgame Manual#3

That book is meant for stronger players, theres no sense banging your head on something like that. If you want to work through a book to help you improve id recommend Yusupovs orange books. If you wan…

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - How do you resist takebacks?#2

You can turn them off in your preferences if you want to avoid the issue.

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Cheating on-line#2

Interesting insight. I would imagine a lot of people have similar stories.

Numberman768
Game analysis - Ideas to improve#7

Thanks for the advice guys, appreciate your input. Ill try to keep it in mind and apply it to my games going forward.

Numberman768
Game analysis - Ideas to improve#1

I drew this game as black and am struggling to see where I could have done something differently for the better. Any advice would be appreciated. https://lichess.org/embed/88jaQZ4V?theme=auto&bg=auto

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Naka and Bortnyk talking trash on Carlsen#25

This whole topic is pointless. Naka could play a titled arena anonymously if he actually wanted to prove he was better. That he doesnt tells you everything you need to know.

Numberman768
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is coming#83

Thank you for recognizing the appreciation people have for the minimalist style of the website and maintaining it.

Numberman768