lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:MaXENce007"

22 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Classical preparation#16

#15 bruh what is the point of your comment? I can't play classical right now I'm about to have lunch. Get lost your negativity

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Classical preparation#13

Didn't expect to get so much positive response, thanks to everyone this is all very helpful !

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Classical preparation#4

Wow thanks Dario, thats really a nice answer. I wasn't aware I could stand up. I am going to try to slowly increase the time control I play to adjust myself, starting by some 10+0 rapid and go up to 3…

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Classical preparation#1

Hey everyone, Long story short, in 10 days I am participating in a regional championship with 90 minutes + 30 seconds per move time control. I am a bit anxious, because all I play is Blitz, bit of bul…

MaXENce007
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Post the last song you listened to.#1424

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFT2MRQ21w An absolute banger made of cotton candy and unicorn poop

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Can solving a dozen of puzzles every day improve my skills drastically?#12

well practically speaking, i doubt the guy that created the topic is talking about master puzzles. But yeh, from the level of non compression of my point you guys are demonstrating, it is clear we are…

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Can solving a dozen of puzzles every day improve my skills drastically?#9

@SucheSchachfreund idk solving 200 puzzles a day, even 500 one day, sounds like quite some will to get better. Im sorry, if it takes you 6h to solve 10 puzzles, you are doing something terribly wrong …

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Can solving a dozen of puzzles every day improve my skills drastically?#7

@SucheSchachfreund Im not saying he NEEDS to solve more than 10 to get better. Im saying solving 10 a day is a level of investment that doesnt reflect a real will to get better. It will of course impr…

MaXENce007
General Chess Discussion - Can solving a dozen of puzzles every day improve my skills drastically?#4

Make it 50 a day at least. If you only solve a dozen though, make sure you get the 12 correctly. My general plan used to be 1h of puzzles a day at least. You'll see, after a while they are actually qu…

MaXENce007