lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Frankieking7983"

7 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - It is a terrible format to run the Women FIDE candidates & the FIDE candidates at the same time.#31

@QathetMike said in #30: > "There are no "men chess" as there are no tournaments where only men are allowed." > > False. No, this is True. Hypothetically speaking, if there was a woman out there Let's…

Frankieking7983
General Chess Discussion - It is a terrible format to run the Women FIDE candidates & the FIDE candidates at the same time.#29

@I_am_lame said in #23: > @Wasted_Youth > There are no "men chess" as there are no tournaments where only men are allowed. This 100% There are 3 categories of chess. "Open" "Youth" and "Womens" Open =…

Frankieking7983
General Chess Discussion - It is a terrible format to run the Women FIDE candidates & the FIDE candidates at the same time.#28

@Wasted_Youth said in #22: > You ́re still saying that there ́s women ́s chess, and there ́s chess. Correct > See my post #20: so Ju Wenjun beat Alireza Firouzja at Tata Steel. Question: which of them…

Frankieking7983
General Chess Discussion - It is a terrible format to run the Women FIDE candidates & the FIDE candidates at the same time.#21

@Wasted_Youth said in #14: > Bit of a Freudian slip there I think. Women ́s chess is basically not chess for you? No, it's not a slip. I make a distinct distinction between "Chess" and "Womens Chess" …

Frankieking7983
General Chess Discussion - It is a terrible format to run the Women FIDE candidates & the FIDE candidates at the same time.#3

@verylate said in #2: > Yea, I hear you. We all suck at chess compared to the players in the Candidates. Personally, I like the way that Judit Polgar handled chess more than any other woman. Not just …

Frankieking7983
General Chess Discussion - Can playing bullet damage your rapid skill?#8

Bullet chess helps you with time-pressure situations. If you are playing classical, rapid, or blitz, you don't want to be in "Bullet Mode" unless you have little time left. Then you need to realize th…

Frankieking7983
General Chess Discussion - It is a terrible format to run the Women FIDE candidates & the FIDE candidates at the same time.#1

From a spectator perspective, it is the equivalent of running the NBA finals at the same time as the WNBA finals and then covering both simultaneously with the same announcers. How fun does that sound…

Frankieking7983