lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Feniks714"

888 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Umm guys my python command doesn't work :(#21

@bfchessguy said in #16: > Maybe @RonaldoSaisSui want to learn how to do it himself and is asking for advice how to avoid the error he made? If in the answer he-she is not told why it was failing it w…

Feniks714
Off-Topic Discussion - Umm guys my python command doesn't work :(#15

Can't you just copy to chatgpt and ask what is wrong in that code? really, I made my first automatic script in bat purely with chatgpt

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - Kasparov will not consider the winner of Nepo-Ding match a real world champion#5

Well, he forgot that from the Steinitz line, no one has defeated Alekchine, so everyone after his death should not be considered as the "real world champion". We will never know if Botvinnik would hav…

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - Boycott all sponsors of Carlsen!!#11

@BishopAlert said in #1: > Don't drink Norwegian water bottles. Don't buy Airthings products or watch the Meltwater events!! > > Also, uninstall the Play Magnus app. I am wondering how noone, like you…

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - Magnus's hair#5

@WorldRenownPatzer said in #3: > wow, good example men, now I understand it is not that clear if someone will inherit Zidane look.

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - Magnus's hair#1

Hi I was wondering how it is possible that, Magnus has so full and thick hair and his father not. Usually, when father is bald his son will be too, but here it is just not happening. I hope I didn't o…

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - how did you guys all join lichess?#16

@SILVERKNIGHT101 said in #15: > i cant find that site anymore, maybe it got deleted but yeah nice words there :) Sorry kurnik dot pl

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - how did you guys all join lichess?#14

@SILVERKNIGHT101 said in #13: > theres a polish site? either way cool yes it called kurnik dot com (I am not trying to advertise here) I dont even know how that site developped, but I don't care since…

Feniks714
General Chess Discussion - how did you guys all join lichess?#7

I used to play on one polish chess site, which was terrible by the way, so I started to search an alternative. And then how I discovered this free ads wonderful site :)

Feniks714