lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Dixie2011"

157 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - lichess: free site, no quality#3

> i have never understimated lichess before now as a non-english speaker this made me chuckle

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - Maybe these top GMs are not as good as we thought??#15

I have noticed that the only reason people ever loose to Magnus Carlsen is because they don't just make 35 waiting moves until he makes a mistake and then punish him.

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - Maybe these top GMs are not as good as we thought??#12

@Chillkroete77 then explain why chess is the only game in which professionals ever make mistakes! Checkmate! It is all fixed, which is why I stick with wrestling.

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - Maybe these top GMs are not as good as we thought??#10

Call me a contrarian, but I am happy that someone is willing to entertain the controversial idea Magnus Carlsen is *probably* pretty good at chess. Next week: China is probably a pretty big country. Q…

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - Who is the greatest world campion of chess in history#13

Kasparov

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - Dress Code#2

And so what if you wear a baseball cap in the playing area, what is the worst thing the... oh nevermind.

Dixie2011
Lichess Feedback - Unable to play any game?#5

Don't ruin the fun sheckley666 ;-). I was preparing a bunch of good suggestions including: 1) Perhaps it is a program you installed on your computer? 2) Maybe you just beat a bunch of really good play…

Dixie2011
Lichess Feedback - Unable to play any game?#3

That is very strange. I hope this thread can provide you the right kind of computer assistance.

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - game 12 championship#8

Episcopul: YMMW, but I think Carlsen took more chances in the opening than Caruana did yesterday with the petrov and generated more interesting play. Did Caruana seem like he was playing for a win yes…

Dixie2011
General Chess Discussion - game 12 championship#6

The objective for both the players is to win the world championship. IMO, I think Carlsen did what was best in the circumstances and cannot be blamed. "He was a sucker and took the easy way out..." lo…

Dixie2011