lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:DABO5000"

54 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#24

I'l@Toadofsky said in #23: > Respectfully, you have no idea what you are digressing about. I'll take your word for it. I do know that money unfortunately means something in regards to development. Mea…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#22

@glbert said in #21: > we were talking about kb (keyboard). and your claim was that 3% or more use keyboard. autoclick is not keyboard. nor is cheating with a weak engine. those are completely differe…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#20

@glbert said in #19: > the top 1.5 percent is still several thousand players in bullet. your rank is 5600. 3% of 5600 is about 170 people. how do you circulate a script amongst 170 people without doin…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#18

@glbert said in #17: > the original kb script does not work anymore. if 3 percent or even more than that are using a working script, surely you can share that script with us? and if not, how come thou…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#16

Its sad that the stereotypical re@sheckley666 said in #15: > Lichess should add an additional drop down menu in the profile page where everyone is required to select what kind of cheating he will use.…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#14

@mcgoves said in #13: > What do you mean by "lack of transparency"? That cheaters don't disclose their cheat tools? That's a hard one to solve. 1. Lack of transparency in regards to the obvious issue.…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#12

It's sad because the issue is real. But because lichess banned it and said they have measures, people just point and say ur just slow. Until lichess deals with this issue, a massive percent of people …

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#7

Its using the Key Board to click for you in order to make faster moves. Usually its done by having the extension, but there are plenty of ways around it.

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#5

Maybe, but idk, I think lichess is correct in banning KBs. And luckily (or unluckily for society as improvements in comps have slowed down) An older refurbished desktop with an i7 processor is relativ…

DABO5000
Lichess Feedback - Is KB still banned?#3

It's a good question actually because a decent amount of people still use it and don't get banned. Also just by reading this it looks like one could use KB if they do not use an extension. What about …

DABO5000