lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:BigFish2007"

11 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - what is a good mouse/trackpad to use for ultrabullet#13

The razer viper ultimate is a good mouse I’ve used it personally and it never fails to deliver unless my opponent is 2000+ go for it

BigFish2007
Off-Topic Discussion - What is your favorite Gambit?#19

Evans gambit:)

BigFish2007
Off-Topic Discussion - How to sleep after having caffeine late at night????#14

Simplest method : don’t drink it:)

BigFish2007
Off-Topic Discussion - help how can i get 100 members a day#31

It’s not about discouraging him or something it’s the truth sometimes it may be harsh but in the end that’s the reality

BigFish2007
Off-Topic Discussion - help how can i get 100 members a day#20

Listen bruh I’m tellin u very politely don’t go to nations and stuff if u think ur better than us I challenge you to 10 blitz games if u defeat or draw against me even once il close my account what do…

BigFish2007
Off-Topic Discussion - This is disturbing#6

2020 was a strange year it brought out the worst in people yet it brought out the best in people

BigFish2007
Lichess Feedback - Can you open closed teams again?#10

That’s pretty good can u tell me the procedure

BigFish2007
Lichess Feedback - Can you open closed teams again?#8

It’s quite difficult I had a team of 3k members but it got hacked by a bot and the bot closed it I mailed lichess 2. Months ago still no response so I think say goodbye to your team

BigFish2007
General Chess Discussion - Getting a better connection#6

My is around 100-150

BigFish2007
General Chess Discussion - Getting a better connection#4

Yes then that should be fine you should get a good connection mostly try to shut off the useless devices which are using the internet it may decrease your ping and when too many people are on the WiFi…

BigFish2007