lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Benjamin628"

27 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#14

Ping. Weekly tournament coming up today!

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#13

Keep coming around for our weekly tournaments!

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#12

@Mate_On_f7 once you join you’ll be directed to a newcomer channel, and just tell us your rating and ping @moderator and we will remove the newcomer role and you’ll have access to the server!

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#7

@Mate_On_f7 you have to be verified

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#1

Hello lichess! I run an active discord server called ChessTalk, where we discuss all things related to chess! We have tons of channels for different discussions, and weekly tournaments on different ti…

Benjamin628
Lichess Feedback - Optional Lichess Ads#1

I have wanted to financially support lichess for a while, and since I have no way of becoming a patron, I would be willing to have ads on lichess optionally. Those who do not want to watch ads should …

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - Streamer/Youtuber Offers Chess Lessons#31

While I have not seen his coaching ability, I have watched several of his YouTube videos and have chatted with him before, he is a very great guy.

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#33

Bump. We reset the XP scoreboard and tournament points, so now is the perfect time to join! https://discord.gg/gRdG3DH

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - Why is my rapid 1500?#2

I've had the same issue, I'm assuming it will be fixed and your rating will be what it should be shortly.

Benjamin628
General Chess Discussion - ChessTalk Discord Server#32

Bump. We are still around. Hosting a tournament at 9 PM EST if anyone wants to come check us out: https://discord.gg/gRdG3DH Currently riding at 241 members!

Benjamin628