lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Anton1000"

51 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Need help with a puzzle#5

White has clearly less pawns, if we play it slow, Black will just win with his past pawns. White doesnt have any checks and Blacks pieces cant really be forked or picked up with some trick immediately…

Anton1000
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - "Bug": Openings as Inaccuracies#7

@clousems Interesting point, that is still "theory", but obviously "inaccurate"/just bad. I am not sure how to handle that best. That would be up to Lichess if they decide to change the "inaccuracies"…

Anton1000
Lichess Feedback - "Bug": Openings as Inaccuracies#4

I agree with you in most points, but I still feel like this is worth reporting as a bug. More experienced players might know that the engine cant always be trusted but a beginner might not. I original…

Anton1000
Lichess Feedback - "Bug": Openings as Inaccuracies#1

For a server-side analysis in the Scandinavian defense (e4 d5) the move 1. ...d5 is an inaccuracy by the engine (because the Sicilian Defense with c4 is the "best" move. Is there a way to use an openi…

Anton1000
Off-Topic Discussion - should i accept takebacks?#3

I would have accepted the takeback in that situation. But in the end it is your decision, you arent forced to accept the takeback. Generally I wouldnt accept takebacks except for obvious mouseslips (a…

Anton1000
Lichess Feedback - developer question!#2

Maybe just keep 6 boolean values to see if the king and the rooks have already moved. And each turn (or maybe only if the player attempts to castle) check: - if the king and the rook have already move…

Anton1000
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Simultaneous Boss Battle#1

Feature Request: Let the strong player (the boss) in a simultaneous exhibition have some amount of 'lives'. For each game he loses, he loses one life. Obviously the players could just set their own ru…

Anton1000