lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ft029"

40 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Can't get out of that zone#4

I never thought this would be appropriate advice, but I would recommend learning some basic openings. Looking at your losses, most are from getting into positions that are difficult to play right from…

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Maximum number of mate in ones missed in a game.#3

Sinamon's example game actually happened to me once. Slapped my forehead when I saw the computer analysis (oh the centipawn loss!)

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Mouse and pad for bullet?#2

I've had 5-6 different mouses in the past few years, all hand-me-downs. I find that adjusting the mouse speed in settings can make any mouse serviceable-- I had one that was tiny which was all right, …

ft029
Lichess Feedback - Speech setting obsolete for ultrabullet#1

The announcer is so, so far behind in ultrabullet games (or anything fast). For example we would be finished the game, and it's 25 moves behind.

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#33

Thanks to all the lichess developers for this hard work. Well done!

ft029
General Chess Discussion - general discussion about attacking chess#3

I am by no means a chess expert. But, rarely do full-on attacks on the king happen. Many attacks are simply multiple pieces trained on a weak pawn, loose pieces, or even trying to gain control for key…

ft029
General Chess Discussion - An example of how now matter how winning you are, you can still lose to blunders#5

A testament to not resigning in quick games.

ft029
General Chess Discussion - friend#2

On a player's profile, click the follow button.

ft029
General Chess Discussion - hypothetical situation#2

Once, someone deliberately tried to inflate my rating (not sure if the intent was malicious): https://lichess.org/@/ft029/search?perf=0&mode=1&players.a=ft029&players.b=FnBaddies&players.winner=ft029&…

ft029
General Chess Discussion - Lichess should take cheating serious or ignore it.#2

No one gets banned for individual games. Players get banned for playing with < 0.1 centipawn loss, during CRITICAL POSITIONS, for many games in a row. I must say I've dealt with much less cheaters her…

ft029