lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Vigarista456"

21 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - God#111

I read the whole thing. Can't believe you guys got so much engaged in the discussion. My 100 elo brain would be frying of solving so many mate in one captchas.

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - God#110

@heckerboy said in #109: > you took it from context, read the full thing :X I'm just joking, i thought your response was funny haha

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - God#108

@heckerboy said in #62: > We can use it to clean OBLITERATED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC! CRITICAL DAMAGE!

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - God#31

@spidersneedlovetoo said in #29: > maybe the purpose is to understand the purpose.. It can change later on in my life but my current attitude towards it is to atleast try to understand the world in it…

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - God#18

Since everyone can believe in whatever they want, i believe that exists something out there that indeed created everything but we will never know the purpose behind it. I also find it weird to give hu…

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - Question for real men#7

I feel like these types of questions always leads to some people replying with the most basic assets that every proper human being (not only men) should have

Vigarista456
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Calculas#9

Calculus by James Stewart is the go to standard undergraduate textbook by many universities. I also recommend this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZHQObOWTQDMsr9K-rj53DwVRMYO3t5Yr Th…

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - Hardcore#9

Minecraft moment

Vigarista456
Off-Topic Discussion - I joined my school's chess club thinking it was the cheese club. How do I inconspicuously leave?#11

Just say that everybody stinks

Vigarista456