lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Cyncko-3000"

279 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - My opponent had 0 seconds, but I lost#4

Yeah sometimes it show that both players have 0 secs left but someone wins. Try turning on tenth of seconds in the settings. It's not actually 0 secs it's just that someone has time below 1 sec. But u…

Cyncko-3000
Off-Topic Discussion - I want to see who will actually copy and paste this...#13

@TPT2010 said in #11: > Sigma rule no.69: Don't be bullied, become the bully The ultimate showdown. Sigma bully vs OG bully

Cyncko-3000
Off-Topic Discussion - I want to see who will actually copy and paste this...#12

@kit_kat1122 said in #10: > u call trying to stop bullying nerdy? :/ ur lucky u've never had to go through it... I mean we don't have bullies but we have like real Terrorists tbh. If u just insult the…

Cyncko-3000
Off-Topic Discussion - Stunningly beautiful#27

@Toscani said in #1: > What or who is stunningly beautiful? > Name something or someone that is exceptionally attractive, impressive, or captivating. Cats, Most slav girls, supercars and chess

Cyncko-3000
Off-Topic Discussion - I want to see who will actually copy and paste this...#9

What;s bullying?? Never heard of it here... We also don't have nerds

Cyncko-3000
General Chess Discussion - What is the Gajewski Gambit?#2

@Monnt said in #1: > Hello, I'm trying to create a study on the Ruy Lopez and I've stumbled across the Gajewski Gambit, in the Chigorin Variation which is quite rare but extremely well-scoring for bla…

Cyncko-3000
General Chess Discussion - Differences in the number of cheaters and the work of anti-cheating between Lichess and Chess.com#6

@for_cryingout_loud said in #5: > @Cyncko-3000 no because it legit the same points over and over and no one ever provides facts and thus nothing can be done to improve as you cant improve something wh…

Cyncko-3000
General Chess Discussion - Differences in the number of cheaters and the work of anti-cheating between Lichess and Chess.com#4

@for_cryingout_loud said in #3: > Yay i got bingo with my lichess posts thanks to yacp > > yet anther cheating post. > > where the same thing comes in to play everyone talks about exsprince and belief…

Cyncko-3000
General Chess Discussion - Differences in the number of cheaters and the work of anti-cheating between Lichess and Chess.com#2

@SvyatFromTheFarEast said in #1: > I played on both platforms and am ready to share my impressions. It seems to me that Chess.com is much better at catching cheaters. But there are also significantly …

Cyncko-3000
Off-Topic Discussion - Describe yourself in 3 words#37

@TPT2010 said in #34: > I wish I could type the moai emoji Lol

Cyncko-3000