lichess.org
Donate

I just beat stockfish level 8 in Hyperbullet :)

stockfish apparently cannot play hyperbullet well - does not have the programming to make chaos moves (to waste time or change the position) in closed games... so your formula is the same every win: close the game, and move back and forward after that.

Of course, makes sense from a computer point of view (it won't make bad moves)... but a human hyperbullet player would be aware of your closed/premove strategy and deliberately make objectively bad sacrifices to mess it up.

Likely needs a tuned stockfish AI bot just for hyperbullet that allows dodgy/chaos sacrifices... actually I wonder if level 1 stockfish is actually better than level 8 because of this (the search for "better" moves by 8 is actually a negative in the case of hyperbullet)
stockfish does play hyperbullet extremely well it took me for ages to get those wins I have to do the same opening as it seems to be the only thing that works.

Also bullet chess is ten times easier in person than online as in person you can see what your opponent is going to do a sac while online u can't tell it just happens

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.