lichess.org
Donate

How can I store a game played in lichess as pgn or in chessbase format?

Last Friday I played my first lichess (also my first online) game ever. With some tricky clicks I got at one of the games I played. Some tool marked - unknown to me - my "inaccuracies" and threw some variants in.
Now I see a lot of sophisticated features but nowhere "save" or "store" or similar.
How can I store a game played in lichess - with or without the notes - as pgn or in chessbase format?
After the game is finished, just choose the "analysis board" option (under the rematch/new opponent buttons)... from there you can either:

a) Simply download the game as PGN and paste it in your favorite chess database (the links are right below the board)

b) From the "hamburger" menu under the move list, choose "Study" and add the game to one of your own private studies (either existing or a brand new one); once there you can annotate the game directly on Lichess and then download it after if you want.

If you want to do a batch download of your previous games, you can also go into your profile page, and hit the "Export games" button... this unfortunately has no filter, so if you, for example, like to fetch only your slower games and exclude blitz and bullet, then you need to find some 3rd party tool that uses the Lichess API to do that
Thanks for your answer in detail, but I fail already with the first proposed step.
When the tournament is finished I get the results (three cups above, then the final standings and below a list of my games). Till now no "analysis board" option, if I don't miss anything).
Then I recall my first game and there I get the analysis board via "Tools". But I get an empty board.
What am I doing wrong?
analysis boar button is available after game not after tournament. Go into your profile from threre you can find all you games in a tab pick a game you can analyze it
@gavagai_der_zweite All your past games, regardless of being standard matches/tournament/etc., are accessible from your profile page, so just go here

https://imgur.com/AoKy1BC

and click on any game from the list below; it will bring you directly to the analysis page
@petri999
Yes, in my profile I finally found the download button. from there I get all my games into a Chessbase DB. Thanks. To my regret these are the pure pgns without the analysis which was done by some lichess site engine.
But now at least I can analyse these games now by myself. Thanks again.
@LarsenB
I got them. Thanks. And I get a game of mine to the analysis page.
Now I would appreciate to get the game with the analysis (for instance the remark: "In accuracy. Nec4 was best") into Chessbase or any pgn file. How can I do that?
Of course, I can do it by hand. Download all games as petri999 explained. Then get every game to the analysis board and copy each and every remark in the CB board window. But there must be a more convenient was, mustn't it?
@gavagai_der_zweite
If you have Chessbase, and already have downloaded your full games list, then you don't really need Lichess integrated analysis, you can do that directly within Chessbase with your engine of choice, be that Stockfish or any other UCI compatible engine... see for example here

http://help.chessbase.com/CBase/15/Eng/index.html?tactical_analysis.htm
(this works also on multiple games, just shift+click in the game list->right click->tactical analysis)

The whole "inaccuracy/mistake/blunder" comments are just simple translations of engine scores (0.50 , 1.00 and 3.00 last time I checked), so you can have pretty much the same result by using any other analysis tool and looking at the numbers
"The whole "inaccuracy/mistake/blunder" comments are just simple translations of engine scores (0.50 , 1.00 and 3.00"
OK, I have a couple of engines to work within CB15. Thanks.
I wish I can download the pgn without annotation, but has the time for each move, just like chess.com.
Don't know if it is already there, or I need to use some API.
Thanks!
I got it, just use the "download raw pgn" link and change clocks=0 to clocks=1.
That's simple. Great!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.