lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination (Part 2)

@RiotandCarngeISVenom he claims he was and you were not, and @okei had already said in no uncertain terms that you were on your last warning. Do you have any evidence to substantiate your counter-claim?
This @RiotandCarngeISVenom's intention was obvious, and as I expected to do such a behavior, I took a profile picture during the match time, as shown in this photo, he did not log into the site until a long time before the match time. (15.00 UTC =Türkiye 18.00)

ibb.co/Hz2wT4Z
You waited 20 minutes @metin48 (I see the time bottom right) and he wasn't online. Forfeit decision against @RiotandCarngeISVenom is therefore confirmed! Good thinking taking that screenshot after 20 minutes as the rule suggests!
@Hawkeye_A @vlad_00 you have both reached out to each other now. Let's hope this match gets played this weekend! vlad offered 1600-2000UTC this weekend. Please agree a time Hawkeye, or suggest a counter-offer.
@ijnelson137 please rearrange your match with @mathace this weekend if possible. Please offer times within the next 48 hours, either privately or in this forum.
@mariorton @atamek Please get in touch with each other to arrange your match. This should have been completed by the extended deadline of the end of last week, so make sure you play this week! If one of you does not respond in the next 48 hours, there is a risk of a forfeit decision.
@orlando_gloom Your opponent has tried to get in touch with you. Please respond to @ciw offering times, either privately or in this forum. This is the second and final warning. Forfeit decisions will be taken in 48 hours.
@zeck Your opponent has tried to get in touch with you. Please respond to @pawnintraining offering times, either privately or in this forum. This is the second and final warning. Forfeit decisions will be taken in 48 hours.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.