lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:dean7777777"

17 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Is the Dutch good for a 1500 in rapid#5

Yes, as long as you go into it knowing that someday -- if you improve enough -- you'll have to grow out of it.

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Bughouse#2

I'm sure the lichess devs are already well aware of the demand. Other places already have it (FICS and chess.com for example), play there.

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#12

Yeah, that's a good point

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#10

Ah, that's a good idea. My thinking would've been to abbreviate the 5 char version (i.e. 87881 -> 8781, 87882 -> 8782 etc.).

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#8

Oh ok. I don't fully get the rationale for each number, but tbh I just want to be able to use just numpad. I find the current keyboard input options really cumbersome.

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#6

Really? Under what system? I thought under ICCF notation it'd be 87881 = Q, 87882 = R, 87883 = B and 87884 = N (or so Wikipedia tells me at least).

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#4

Whenever I begin with a number the box comes up red, and no inputs work. To clarify I'm talking about using keyboard to move in OTB games (which is a pretty niche option lol).

dean7777777
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you like shoes from Nike or Adidas?#2

Strange question lol. Not a massive fan of either but I lean slightly towards Nike for no reason.

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#2

Another issue with typing one's moves is that if you promote with UCI you automatically get given a queen, there's no way to choose the piece like with SAN.

dean7777777
Lichess Feedback - Feature request: add options to type moves with just numbers (ICCF numeric notation)#1

Pretty self-explanatory. For example, if I wanted to move from e2 to e4 I'd type 5254.

dean7777777