lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Titus369"

223 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Congratulations NM Jiangofett!#6

Congrats jiango!! Welcome to the club :)

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - I just remembered this game from a while back and wow I still remember how my heart was beating#5

You found some nice tactics in the middle game. In regards to that last move, remember to always keep “luft” or breathing room for your castled king — for example having h3 in the board can be quite u…

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - the game between Albert Einstein and Oppenheimer (first atom bomb) and weather or not it was real #7

Einstein played quite well...I like Nc4!

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - Openings#8

@ChessMathNerd do you have something you dislike specifically? Are you more attacking or positional? I’m guessing you want less symmetrical positions and hence you dislike exd5. I personally play 3.Nd…

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - Provional rating#2

I don’t think there is a specific games requirement. Instead, you need your Rating Deviation to be under 110 (I think). By going to your profile, you can click on a variant and find your Rating Deviat…

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - Avoid Provisional players when seeking in the lobby#18

Aborting a few games isn’t breaking the rules — aborting endlessly is breaking the rules. I anticipate the OP’s aborting would keep his Game Completion Rate above 90-95% consistently. I would be much …

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - Avoid Provisional players when seeking in the lobby#15

He was just asking a simple question to avoid having to spend 30+ minutes against a cheater. At his rating, it is more likely that a cheater has a ? in Classical because of the less number of games pl…

NM Titus369
General Chess Discussion - When should h3 be played? #4

One thing to keep in mind is that all pawn moves create a weakness. It’s important to outweigh the benefits of moving a pawn with the costs. In this case, the benefits of preparing d4 and stopping Bg4…

NM Titus369
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]