lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Hedgehog1963"

448 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - How do you prepare for playing chess#2

I sometimes wish I could get into a routine. Every day at X some study then at Y some play. If I fail my puzzles then more puzzles instead of play or only unrated games.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - Your thoughts about Immortal Game?#2

I already have two chess platforms plus an offlline game. Idon't need any more.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - Opinion: getting annoyed because your opponent refuses to resign is a sign of arrogance#21

I never get upset at people not resigning, as long as they are playing. On the other hand, abandoning games when you don't want to play any more is just plain wrong.

Hedgehog1963
Community Blog Discussions - A chess set for your every mood (and mood swings)#30

@AyaanshGaur12 said in #29: > You wanna talk about horses? Lemme tell ya: > Good horses: > 1) Merida > 2) Chessnut > 3) Maestro > 4) Anarcandy > All the others suck > chess7 is the worst horse. alpha …

Hedgehog1963
Community Blog Discussions - A chess set for your every mood (and mood swings)#27

I refused to play on Lichess for a long time because the knight in cburnett annoys me. It is so badly drawn. To me Merida on brown is perfect. I use bases on brown on the other site and have a similar…

Hedgehog1963
Lichess Feedback - players cancelling games to avoid playing black pieces?#16

Happens to me a lot too. Very annoying.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - The eval bars in live games decrease the fun don't they?#5

As someone who dips in and out of the shows, the eval bar is a handy indicator as to how players are doing.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - Do Lichess players play chess instead of videogames?#6

I've played World of Tanks nearly every day for the past 13 years. I only started chess online in 2018. These are pretty much the only games I play these days.

Hedgehog1963
General Chess Discussion - Need help to find a laptop for Chess#10

You don't need a lot of computer power IMO for chess. I play chess on a reconditioned laptop that cost me £250 (about $300) about six years ago. I play chess dot com and Lichess with no problems. I al…

Hedgehog1963
Correspondence League - Season 11 - Sixth Level - Group K#30

My Round 5 game with hydroshadow has now started https://lichess.org/buWuNpLIEIpK

Hedgehog1963